Equity LifeStyle Properties is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. We offer beautiful communities and parks in the most desirable locations, while offering various homes and camping options to meet a wide variety of our customers' needs.
ELS is looking for a full time Reception/Sales Associate to work at our Hillcrest Village property in Aurora, CO. The Reception/Sales Associate will be responsible for meeting and greeting current and potential residents, answering incoming calls, providing information regarding home inquiries, and for demonstrating homes and resort amenities to prospective buyers.
Reception duties include:
- Answer all incoming calls and routes to the appropriate staff member
- Open and distribute incoming overnight packages; prepare all outgoing mail and overnight packages as needed
- Office administration including ordering supplies
- Greet internal and external customers as they come into the office
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, thoroughly, efficiently, on time and with a good sense of priorities and in compliance with company policies
Sales duties include:
- Conduct preliminary sales screening of potential buyers on the phone
- Interface with residents and buyers to list and sell homes.
- Maintain an up to date listing of available homes
- Track inbound sales activities including the number of inbound sales-related phone calls and drop-in customers
- Follow up on leads with interested customers
- Work with the resort manager to develop the community sales & marketing plans
- Maintain good resident relations through ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous respect and customer service
- High school diploma plus at least two years of professional work experience in an office setting
- Proven ability to be organized and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Strong communicator with a friendly and positive demeanor
- Skilled at using computer systems
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable on the phone and with sales
n return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.