Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Housekeeper at our property in Idylliwld, CA. The successful candidates will conduct and participate in the regular housekeeping of the resort for the betterment of the guests’ experience.
Job Duties include:
- Clean office, clubhouse, bathrooms and rental units as directed; this includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies
- Provide assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, rental units to Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist with clean-up at resort sponsored guest activities and functions
- May be required to drive motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies
- Assist Resort Manager with resident inquiries in a timely, professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner, i.e. exhibiting patience and concern
- Work closely with management and the maintenance staff in developing an integral team at the property site
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in a housekeeping role as well as knowledge of cleaning supplies and products
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.