Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Area Sales Coordinator to help us grow our Thousand Trails campground membership. The Area Sales Coordinator will manage a small but developing team of membership specialists responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals across multiple properties in the designated region. We are looking for self starters who are passionate, dynamic and engaged. We are also looking for candidates who are familiar with the camping lifestyle and industry.
Job Duties Included:
- Regular communication with Membership Specialist teams and Operations teams to determine opportunities for leads and to coach on sales process.
- Consistent training and mentoring to ensure proper sales behaviors and tactics are being implemented at each property.
- Responsible for monthly sales goals.
- Recruiting, on boarding and training of new Membership Specialists
- Lead weekly conference calls to review accolades and recognition, best practices, current sales performance, prospect lead lists and other topics as needed.
- Emphasize a team approach in achieving sales targets with a working partnership between the Area Coordinator, Resort Operations Manager and the entire resort staff.
- Regular communication with the Regional Operations Manager.
- Participate in weekly regional operations conference calls to discuss lead capture, current performance and upcoming activities and initiatives.
- Develop and implement field sales process. To focus on lead capture and follow-up, setting appointments, present promotional offers, build awareness, maintain updated game plan, hot list and ambassador lead tracker and provide accurate corporate reporting.
- Regularly visit properties.
- Perform property sales audits.
- Assist in planning and executing sales campaigns with the region.
- Assist the Resort Operations Manager, staff and corporate to ensure proper reporting and conclusion of all documents for completing sales transaction.
- Sales background in the hospitality, club membership or travel industry.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Excel, Word, email and cloud-based software programs)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Strong leader who enjoys training, coaching and mentoring
- Managerial skills for recruiting, hiring and managing a small team
- Detail orientated, highly organized and ability to multi task
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Full-time RVers are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Thousand Trails membership with free or discounted camping
- Base salary with attractive commission plan
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.