Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant for campground property in Ocean View, NJ. The successful candidates will maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents, while ensuring the financial goals are met.
Job duties include:
- Processes community A/P's in an automated accounting system i.e. Catalyst
- Assists in the monthly collection and processing of rent checks. This includes collections, deposits and data entry in MRI.
- Assists with the processing of paperwork for residents upon move-in and move-out, including faxing resident applications for background checks and data entry of move in/out data.
- Assists in the processing of MasterCard CCER reconciliation's.
- Creates and edit spreadsheets and correspondence as directed.
- Orders office supplies as directed.
- Maintains community files, including but not limited to, resident files, financials, MEF's, operating reports, income statements, etc.
- Greets visitors as needed.
- Works closely with management in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of ELS. Maintains open communications with all regional staff and community.
- Research and carry out the implementation of ELS sponsored activities.
- Act as backup to the sales staff by handling customer inquiries via telephone and golf cart tours to the homes as needed.
- Makes photocopies and sends facsimiles as needed.
- Attends and participates in training programs and seminars as requested.
- Run errands such as delivering various communications to residents as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year of office experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details are required.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm.
- Computer proficiency required, Word and Excel preferred.
- Experience with automated accounting systems a plus.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to handle the sales traffic.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.