ELS is hiring Sales Associates
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
What are we looking for?
ELS is looking for energetic, passionate team members to help our clients find their dream home! In this team-oriented role, sales associates get to show off our beautiful Lake Worth, FL community. Take advantage of the renovated fitness center, two mini soccer fields, basketball courts, playground, swimming pools, and clubhouse.
Why is this a great job?
This is not a 9-5, sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will be developing and executing upon creative marketing plans designed to drive business to our property. Our sales team is highly collaborative and everyone works together towards a common goal. Also a fun fact: you will showcase homes and our community to prospective buyers by showing them around in a golf cart!
- You will show a daily average of four homes and the community to prospective buyers, highlighting the features and benefits of the homes and community. Approximately 85% of your time will be spent showing homes.
- You’ll spend some time on the phone conducting preliminary sales calls with potential buyers.
- Coordinate the sales contracts. This may include calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit checks.
- Meet with residents and buyers in order to list and sell homes. Keep a database of available homes for sale and send “Thank You” notes to all potential customers.
- Collaborate with the resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community sales & marketing plans
- Develop strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous respect and customer service
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, thoroughly, efficiently, and on time, while managing priorities.
- Order and coordinate timely completion of new home set-ups with contractors, regional manager, or regional vice president of sales if applicable.
What do you bring to the table?
- Strong customer service and sales skills! We are looking for high energy, passion and team spirit.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and the general public.
- Strong PR skills so you can get the word out!
- Math skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to drive a golf cart and walk through homes and facilities throughout the day.
- Valid driver's license required.
- BILINGUAL English/Spanish is a MUST!
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.