Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of Manufactured Home Communities, RV resorts and campgrounds in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Project Administrator to work at our Tampa, FL Regional office. This position is responsible for the day to day project coordination and administrative support for five Asset Management team members. These duties include, but are not limited to, answering telephones, vendor correspondence, invoice processing, credit card reconciliations, contract setup, and capital project setup.
Job Duties Included:
- Assists in collecting information and setting up capital projects
- Collect all required documents to submit vendor payments, processes invoices in both Catalyst and BackOffice CapX system.
- Assists in collecting and organizing lien waivers
- Assists in setting up contracts in our BackOffice Vendor Contract module
- Assists with vendor correspondence including requesting bids/estimates and project scheduling
- Assists in the processing of MasterCard reconciliations
- Creates and edit spreadsheets and correspondence as needed
- Answers all incoming calls and routes to the appropriate staff member
- Assists in travel arrangements and expense
- Prepares or reviews various reports, forms, e-mail messages, trackers, documents and various correspondences.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity when communicating with the project team, external customers and vendors.
- Develops, maintains and continuously monitors accurate and complete files for projects and programs.
- Updates necessary internal and external tracking system(s) and databases daily to ensure that project and/or program status reporting is current and accurate.
- Schedules subcontractors as needed.
- Provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances in the data for project management review.
- Provides data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking of project deliverables.
- Provides status reports to project managers and other key personnel as requested, communicating project issues prior to reaching critical status.
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence relevant to the project.
- Communicates status of assigned tasks to members and other departments as needed.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent with one year of office experience required. Prefer Bachelor’s degree.
- Basic reading, writing, math and good computer skills are necessary.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and problem solving abilities are also required.
- Knowledge of and experience working within the RV or MH business preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.