Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of Manufactured Home Communities, RV resorts and campgrounds in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst at our Chicago office. The Senior Marketing Analyst will leverage sophisticated applications, including IBM Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.com to measure, optimize, and document ELS lead to revenue process. The Senior Marketing Analyst will manage the systems and tools to assist with marketing quarterly trends, lead performance measurement and customer insights to ensure ELS reaches marketing qualified lead goals and revenue objectives.
Job Duties Included:
- Work closely with our digital marketing agency to monitor financial performance/trends, optimize spend and identify pockets of opportunity for additional growth with lead management and direct response strategies.
- Measure return on marketing’s investment, conversion rates, funnel health, lead scoring, cost per metrics and areas of success, opportunity and improvements.
- Understand business priorities and marketing goals, decision drivers and hypotheses, in order to create appropriate metrics to analyze.
- Understand the customer: who they are, how they find us and how we can grow and retain that base plus gain share of wallet.
- Package and deliver insights, with strategic recommendations, for marketing and business leaders
- Based on insights, recommend actions and investment decisions that will improve customer experience and maximize revenue.
- Leverage the Salesforce CRM to generate ad-hoc reports or necessary dashboards for real-time monitoring as requested.
- Partner with marketing to maintain database health to ensure key sales and marketing reporting data is valid from the various systems through monitoring and quality checks.
- Assist with relevant training to implement marketing best practices across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year, accredited university or college in Business, Marketing, or Analytics discipline – economics, mathematics, statistics
- 3 - 8 years experience in Marketing Operations and Digital Marketing
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems, reporting, analytics, email marketing, advertising, and general technical aptitude
- Experience with IBM Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting
- Highly analytical with reporting experience in Excel and other databases and CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.