Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of Manufactured Home Communities, RV resorts and campgrounds in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
The Service Desk Analyst is part of the team responsible for providing service desk support to employees at 400 properties located throughout the U.S. The service support team provides both remote and on-site support for Windows based computers, telephone systems and Data and Voice communications systems.
- Provide both Level I and Level II IT desktop and peripheral equipment support (i.e. printers, monitors, local area networks, scanners, fax) to remote end users
- Via phone, conduct preliminary diagnostics for hardware and software problems, initiate service calls, track status of open calls, resolves problems and prepare service history reports
- Supports Windows PCs, MACs, and Digital Phone System
- Install software and troubleshoots LAN issues
- The Central Help Desk team may be required to work evening hours, or weekends and be on-call on a rotating shift basis.
- Function as a liaison from the Information Systems department to end users at properties
- Provide updates and status briefings appropriate to each call
- Maintain log of support calls and follow-up activities
- Subject to on call around the clock (on a rotating basis)
- Limited Technical and IMAC (Install/Move/Add/Change) support for Computer Hardware, Software and OS, Printers, PDA’s, Telecommunications equipment and circuits.
- Experience with a trouble ticket system, entering tickets, distributing tickets to Level 2 and 3 support personnel, and updating tickets until resolved.
- Knowledge of the following is important:
- Basic Windows Operating System configurations, including domain registration, basic networking configurations, printer configuration, network drive mapping, etc.
- Strong Customer Service and phone skills
- MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel)
- Available for travel as needed, sometimes with short notice
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 year college degree with a focus on Information Technology
- A+ Certification preferred
- 1-2 years work related experience with a solid working knowledge of:
- Ddesktop Windows Operation Systems (XP, Win7) and Mac OS
- Data, Data Networking, Telephony and voice transmission concepts,
- MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software, Avaya, Firewall and Firewall Software, Virtual Private Networking (VPN), and familiarity with Lucent Partner Systems a plus
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.