Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of Manufactured Home Communities, RV resorts and campgrounds in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Technician for our Manufactured Home Community located in Clackamas, OR. The Maintenance Technician performs various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including but not limited to, minor HVAC repairs and adjustments, minor electrical installations, minor plumbing, light carpentry/construction, minor appliance repair, basic maintenance of the swimming pool, and janitorial duties. Works as a team participant along with other staff members and vendors to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the Company.
Job Duties Included:
* Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Community Manager.
* Assists Community Manager and Admin Assistant with special maintenance projects as necessary.
* Assists in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris.
* May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
* Moves heavy objects as requested safely.
* Maintains swimming pool.
* Works closely with management and the other team members in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
* Maintains open communication with Community Manager and Staff.
* Represents Company in a professional manner at all times.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We thank all applicants.