Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of RV resort and site-set home communities in the country. We own and have controlling interest in over 400 quality communities and campgrounds in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Housekeeper at our property in Castroville, CA.
Job Duties included:
- Clean office, clubhouse, public access areas, and models as directed. This includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal.
- Clean model homes and rentals to prepare for new residents.
- Keep models and common areas clean and maintain them to ELS standards.
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Provide assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, vacant/model homes to Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist with clean-up at community sponsored resident activities and functions.
- May be required to drive motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies.
- Assist Resort Manager with resident inquiries in a timely, professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner, i.e. exhibiting patience and concern.
- Work closely with management and the maintenance staff in developing an integral team at the property site.
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Remain professional in attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in a housekeeping role as well as knowledge of cleaning supplies and products
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds daily.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyle.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an EOE, we welcome and thank all applicants.