Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of Manufactured Home Communities, RV resorts and campgrounds in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Maintenance Supervisor for our Gautier, MS Call Center for our Thousand Trails Properties. The Maintenance Supervisor performs various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including but not limited to, HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction,and appliance repair. Works as a team participant along with the maintenance engineer to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the Company.
Job Duties Included:
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Manager.
- Assists Manager with special maintenance projects as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris.
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- Moves heavy objects as requested.
- Works closely with management and the maintenance engineer in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
- Maintains open communication with Manager and Staff.
- Represents Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Responsible for the security, maintenance labor and general housekeeping of the facility.
- Assist Human Resources in compliance of risk management, safety and loss control.
- Responsible for OSHA compliance of environmental procedures and means of egress for all
- individuals in the building, that includes but is not limited to, employees, members, contractors and suppliers.
- Chairman of the Financial Services Hurricane Committee and responsible for producing a hurricane readiness manual for management annually and implementing the procedures.
- Responsible for the storage and disposition of warehoused records.
- Company liaison with the leased properties lawyer and general contractor
- Responsible for ordering and inventory of building maintenance supplies
- Processes invoices for departmental purchases for timely and accurate payment
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, Carpentry, HVAC, etc. required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment daily.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record along with auto insurance required.
- Must be able to pass a background check
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We thank all applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer