Equity Lifestyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of RV resort and site-set home communities in the country. We own and have controlling interest in over 380 quality communities and campgrounds in 30 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
ELS is looking for a New Homes Sales Associate to join our resort community in Golden, Colorado. This position will report to the Community Manager and will be responsible for showing homes and community amenities to prospective buyers and completing all necessary paperwork or forms associated with the tracking of prospective customers and home sales. Must be able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels on a daily basis and to list and sell homes. This position will also offer administrative support as needed.
What you'll do:
- Show an average of 5 homes and all community facilities to all prospective buyers, with the goal of approximately 4 customers per day. Must be able to travel throughout the community on a golf cart and to walk through each home and facility with the client. Must be able to highlight the features and benefits of the homes and community. Approximately 85% of work schedule is spent showing homes. Average number of homes shown on any given day may be based on current inventory and/or occupancy.
- Conduct preliminary sales screening phone calls with potential buyers.
- Coordinate home purchases by writing sales contracts and by representing the brand of the Company. This may include calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit checks.
- Interface with residents and buyers in order to list and sell homes. Must keep an up to date listing of available homes for sale and send “Thank You” notes to all customers.
- Work with the resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community sales & marketing plan in a manner consistent with the community business plan.
- Develop good resident relations through ongoing communication and an all encompassing attitude of courteous respect and customer service, while ensures compliance with all Company’s policies and procedures.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, thoroughly, efficiently, and on time, while being able to manage priorities.
- Consult with and solicit input from the resort manager, regional sales manager or regional manager, while keeping them fully informed via informal communications as well as detailed written reports.
- Order and coordinate timely completion of new home set-ups with contractors, regional manager, or regional vice president of sales if applicable.
- Other administrative tasks as may be requested by Community, District or Regional Manager
- Golf cart tours may be required based on necessity and/or availability.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or five or more years of "Real Estate" sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience with strong customer service and sales skills.
- Communication skills: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers, managers, and customers.
- Mathematical skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Strong public relations and excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Language skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be able to drive a golf cart and walk through homes and facilities approximately seven times per day or more.
- Must be able to work on weekends when needed.
- Valid driver's license.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, Equity LifeStyle offers a rich benefits package, including competitive salary; bonus program; outstanding medical, dental, vision and RX coverage; 401 k; employee stock purchase plan; and paid time off.
We invite you to visit our web site at http://www.equitylifestyle.com/ for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Local candidates only, please.