Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Housekeeper for our community in Elkton, FL. The successful candidates assist in recreational activities by ensuring their proper coordination and execution. Responsible for the overall cleaning and appearance of the Community models/vacant homes as well as the common areas used by current and prospective residents. Works as a team participant along with maintenance staff to ensure the Community meets the quality standards set by the Company, by treating all residents, employees, co-workers and vendors as customers, i.e. saying “Thank you.
Job Duties include:
- Cleans office, clubhouse, public access areas, and models as directed. This includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming and trash removal.
- Cleans model homes and rentals to prepare for new residents.
- Keeps models and common areas clean and maintain them to ELS standards.
- Monitors and reports on the inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Provides assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, vacant/model homes to Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintains open communication with Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Represents company in a professional manner at all times.
- Works closely with management and maintenance staff in developing a team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of ELS, through the use of professional communication including a proper phone and in-person greeting and professional written communications when needed.
- Assist the Resort Manager with resident inquiries in a timely, professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner, i.e. exhibiting patience and concern.
- Attends and participates in training programs as requested.
- Delivers various communications to residents as needed.
- Assists with clean-up at community sponsored resident activities and functions.
- May be required to drive motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details are required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record along with auto insurance preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. daily.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.