Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Assistant for our Manufactured Home Community located in Ellenton, FL. The Administrative Assistant performs various clerical duties requiring basic computer and internet literacy, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc., also internet integration. Works as a team participant along with other staff members and vendors to ensure the Community meets the quality standards set by the Company.
Job Duties include:
Responsibilities consist of the day to day clerical duties of the office. These duties include, but are not limited to, answering telephones, faxing, making copies, filing, opening and sorting mail, preparing outgoing mail, processing A/P’s, collecting rents, making bank deposits, frequent and regular computer usage, and showing homes that are offered for sale by Carefree Sales. Works as a team participant to ensure the Community meets the quality standard set by the Company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Answer all incoming calls and routes to the appropriate staff member.
- Opens and distributes incoming mail and distributes accordingly.
- Assists in processing community A/P’s and A/R’s in an automated accounting system i.e. Catalyst and or MA.
- Assists in the monthly collection and processing of rent checks. This includes collections, deposits and data entry in MA.
- Assists with the processing of paperwork for residents upon move-in and move-out, including faxing resident authorizations, for background verification checks and data entry of move-in/move-out data.
- Assists in the processing of MasterCard reconciliations.
- Creates and edits spreadsheets and correspondence as needed,
- Orders office supplies as needed.
- Assists with maintaining community files, which includes but is not limited to, resident files, financials, CapEx, Ensure Vendors are insurance compliant, etc.
- Performs data entry in any and all computer systems requested, including but not limited to Prospect Tracking, and Sales and Inventory.
- Greets Prospects and visitors as needed, responds to Prospective resident inquiries.
- Works closely with management in developing and integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of ELS. Maintains open communications with Community Manager.
- Makes photocopies and sends facsimiles as needed.
- Update and print monthly newsletter, update calendars, update community phone directory.
- Attends and participates in training programs and seminars as requested and or required.
- Show homes offered by Carefree Sales to prospective buyers, A portion of the commission from a sale generated by the A/A will be assigned to A/A, proportionate to the amount of work/responsibility relation to sale. This determination can be clarified by the Community Manager and the Regional Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years hands-on computer and internet experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record along with auto insurance required.
- Must be able to pass a background check
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants