Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
ELS is looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative Membership Specialist to join our Thousand Trails team. The Membership Specialist role is a unique opportunity to promote and sell memberships in the thriving industry of camping. The Membership Specialist is responsible for meeting membership sales targets and acts as a “Goodwill Ambassador” to all potential customers to communicate the benefits of membership. This role provides education and builds awareness of the various membership products and is also a good opportunity for full or part-time RVers, as a site is provided for the Membership Specialist at designated parks.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about camping and the RV life-style!
Job Duties Included:
- Implement membership awareness at the campground through welcome calls/emails, camp-in’s, educational workshops, events, marketing materials and other promotional methods.
- Identify prospects for membership and move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Understand and provide expert information on new membership products.
- Run arrival reports to identify incoming guests for potential memberships.
- Contact incoming guests to welcome to park and introduce self as membership specialist.
- Work with park staff to handout membership materials at check-in.
- Attend park events and Manager meetings.
- Set appointments for membership presentation.
- Give effective sales presentations to interested guests.
- Curate Hot List of top prospects for follow up.
- Obtain Member Referrals.
- Responsible, with Resort Manager for the inventory of all flyers and the proper signage at the resort.
- Responsible for corporate reporting to his/her Area Coordinator.
- Attends weekly Arrival Strategy conference call and weekly Membership Information conference call. Participates in incentive programs.
- Promotes Ambassador Program at park and engages with staff to encourage, reward, and recognize staff referral leads.
- Responsible for writing and managing membership contracts for new members.
- Understand and knowledgeable of current membership promotions.
- Be thorough and complete with contracts.
- Adhere to contract policies.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word programs, Google Drive, Email, and cloud-based software sales programs.
- Collaborative and detail-oriented. Enjoys working with energy and enthusiasm.
- Professional behavior and appearance.
- Excellent communicator on phone, via email, and in-person.
- Thrives in results-oriented sales environment.
- Self motivated and strong multi-tasker.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.