Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Manager in Emigrant Gap, CA. This person will assist with the day‐to‐day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Property Manager to which he/she is assigned. The focus of job is to support the Property Manager in all aspects of management pertaining to the client’s property. They are the liaison between the tenants and the Property Manager for maintenance and many tenant issues at the properties.
Job duties include:
- Greet prospective tenants when they arrive and introduce them to the types of units available as well as the property’s amenities.
- Execute leases with new and returning tenants to ensure all parties understand the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Respond to tenant questions and complaints in a timely manner.
- Contact tenants to collect overdue rent or to discuss other issues that require immediate attention.
- Manage the maintenance and custodial staff at the property.
- Schedule and oversee maintenance calls to sites.
- Schedule, plan and execute resident functions on the property.
- Establish rapport with tenants so they always feel valued and appreciated.
- Ordering of inventory and obtaining estimates for new projects.
- Calendar management and general administrative tasks.
- General maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds and Housekeeping duties.
- Be the face of ELS standards to our customers and guests
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited university or college. A combination of education and commensurate experience may be considered.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, and other web based applications including email and financial systems.
- 3 or more years experience in managing a budget and a staff.
- A current driver's license.
- The candidate must have experience associated with administrative duties and possess strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple job functions.
- A strong background in customer service, some basic knowledge of building structures and experience in coordinating and scheduling are essential.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.