Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Financial Analyst to join our growing team at our Corporate office in Downtown Chicago. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the development of financial planning, reporting, analysis, modeling, and business decision support related to property operations, with the ultimate goal of maximizing the value of the properties.
Job Duties are:
- Financial analysis for the operations of a regional portfolio of properties
- Annual Budget development with Operations team that sets expectations for property performance
- Management of operational budget figures as a liaison between financial reporting and the field
- Prepare financial analysis and written explanations of budget recommendations
- Schedule meetings and organize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Develop and maintain relationships with Regional Managers, VP of Operations, Finance team, and
- other departments
- Quarterly Reforecast based on trend analysis, fielding requests from the Operations team, and
- recommending forecast adjustments
- Variance analysis utilizing strong problem solving skills to identify key drivers and understand trends
- Ad Hoc reporting to model financial scenarios and interpret findings for intended audience
- Project based initiatives to improve process efficiency and support other departments
- One plus years experience in financial analysis preferably in Property Management or Real Estate
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, ability to learn various systems quickly
- Financial fluency with a focus on drivers of the business – not just the numbers
- Great attention to detail, analytical mindset and ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to travel (limited)
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.