Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and has a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are looking for a Food Service Supervisor to run our food services department at our property in Amboy, IL. This is an on call position with weekend and night hours a must. Below are some but not all expectations and requirements.
Job Duties include:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of food service workers in the kitchen and dining areas
- Handle menu requirements and prepare appropriate production sheets
- Supervise the assembly of food plates and ensure that they conform to the health and safety standards of the company
- Ensure that each employee follows food safety regulations and procedures
- Supervise catered events in terms of food safety and hygiene
- Handle shift schedules for food service workers and assign them tasks on a daily basis
- Make sure that appropriate staff is available at all times in order to meet food service demand
- Ensure that food items are stored in a safe place and any expired or near expiry items are dealt with according to company regulations
- Make sure that adequate food supplies are always available
- Take stock of food supplies and order out of stock product
- Check newly delivered products for quality and quantity
- Determine which equipment and supplies are needed and make a reference list
- Supervise food preparation activities
- Interview, hire and train food service workers to perform in designated roles
- Control food service workers’ payroll
- Assume responsibility for cash at designated shifts
- Ensure appropriate cleaning and maintenance of food preparation areas and equipment
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.