Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Ranger Supervisor at our property in Las Vegas, NV. The successful candidates will supervise and train all rangers as well as be active in the daily operations of the resort for the betterment of the guests’ experience.
Job Duties include:
- Greet and register incoming members and guest
- Maintain front entrance and ranger station appearance
- Distribute information to members and guest upon arrival and respond accurately to questions regarding park rules and regulations
- Provide detailed reservation information to manager on an as needed basis
- Record and secures all fees collected at the ranger station
- Answer telephone/radio calls and relay messages to staff and members
- Make reservations in person and by phone and respond to a high volume of inquiries
- Process reservations or cancellations in DigiRez, our point of sale system
- Handle cash and process credit card charges for reservations; reconcile cash/credit records
- Secure facilities and amenities
- Intervene in resort disturbances and respond to member and guest complaints
- Patrol the resort to ensure resort rules and policies are being followed
- Supervise and train all Rangers on site
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service environment as well as experience working with a point of sale computer system
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Basic reading, writing, math, and good computer skills are necessary
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer service skills and ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of and experience working within the RV business preferred
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.