Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Activities Coordinator at our property in Port Republic, NJ.The successful candidates assist in recreational activities by ensuring their proper coordination and execution.
Job Duties include:
- Assist in the planning and scheduling the events for all organizations within the community, as well as private parties where the community’s facilities are being used
- Assist in the preparation and coordinating of all community-wide functions that occur, which includes but is not limited to, holiday parties, fundraisers, variety shows, blood drives, and flu vaccinations
- Prepare provisions for events, including arranging for food and beverages, soliciting and scheduling volunteers, booking entertainers, collecting ticket sale money, etc
- Coordinate with sponsors to fund the events
- Review requests and select vendors to hold informational seminars
- Prepare monthly newsletter, i.e. gather information for articles; lay out draft; submit to printer; arrange delivery
- Maintain open and professional communication with community management, residents of the community, and vendors
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1 year experience in a recreational activities role a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details are required
- Computer literacy in: MS Office Suite and Publisher
- Valid Drivers License, Insurance, and pass Background Check
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.