Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
The Learning & Development Coordinator will join Equity Lifestyle Properties' dynamic L&D team dedicated to developing our employees as we grow our business. We work in a fast-paced and innovative environment with vast opportunities to make a meaningful and immediate impact. This position is located in Chicago, IL.
Schedule and coordinate logistics
- Work in close collaboration with L&D team to create and schedule core learning curriculum and various L&D initiatives.
- Support customer experience coordination, scheduling, and logistics
- Assist L&D specialists with the onboarding process of new corporate, regional, and property manager hires.
Oversee L&D applications
- Maintain recordkeeping of all learning programs hosted and conducted by L&D team in learning management system and GoToTraining.
- Assign new hires to applicable learning track in Equity Lifestyle Properties learning management system, ELSi-U
- Administer L&D’s learning resource page on company intranet
- Actively support departmental administrative assignments that include overseeing learning inquiries via ELSi-U inbox/voicemail and ordering learning materials for various programs
- Prepare and distribute course completion certificates, post-learning evaluations, and assessments.
Support learning and facilitate sessions
- Refine learning materials and upload into applicable platform
- Support and co-facilitate foundational curriculum and continuous learning programs such as lunch and learns, onboarding kickoffs, and as-needed larger-scale initiatives
- Participate in implementation of new programs with opportunities to co-lead sessions
Report on and analyze data
- Compile and update data analytics for L&D dashboard.
- Complete ELSi-U monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Incorporate edits to survey monkey evaluations for L&D programs.
- Provide feedback and compelling data on uncovered trends and program results.
Support L&D operations and team collaboration
- Research various L&D-related solutions and tools for departmental needs.
- Manage L&D monthly learning calendar.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the L&D function.
Develop professional relationships
- Develop and manage trusting relationship with internal and external customers.
- Work with third party vendors contracted to develop learning solutions.
- Participate in department meetings and continuous learning opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work effectively independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong organizational skills
- The confidence to be comfortable presenting to small groups
- Ability to demonstrate Equity Lifestyle Properties’ Customer Service Values:
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.