Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Front Desk Manager for our property in Lake George, NY. The successful candidates maintains the front desk operations and manage the front desk staff and the guest experience.
Job Duties include:
- Manage all aspects of the front desk at our main lodge.
- Process reservations, check-in & check-outs
- Manage staff and schedules
- Create and edit spreadsheets and correspondence as directed
- Order office supplies as directed
- Maintain community files, including but not limited to, seasonal files, financials, MEF's, operating reports, income statements, etc
- Greet visitors as needed
- Work closely with management in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of ELS
- Maintain open communications with general manager and resort management
- Research and carry out the implementation of ELS sponsored activities
- Act as backup to the sales staff by handling customer inquiries via telephone and tours of property as needed
- Make photocopies and sends facsimiles as needed
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as requested
- Run errands such as delivering various communications to guests or residents as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Min. 2 Years management experience in the hospitality industry
- Min. one year guest relations experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Computer proficiency required, Word and Excel preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and nights, to handle the sales traffic
- Candidate must like working with people of all backgrounds
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.