Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Senior Director of Debt Management in our Home - Chicago office. This position reports to the VP of Finance and Investor Relations and assists in developing and recommending financial policies, capital structure, hedging policies, maintenance of bank and investment bank relationships, cash flow and metrics reporting and other corporate treasury related functions.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage debt portfolio including but not limited to development of yearly capital plans to address maturing debt and sourcing secured financing to fund company’s capital needs
- Cultivate relationships with mortgage brokers who have relationships with various capital lending sources
- Assist in the negotiation and review of various loan agreements including but not limited to revolving loan agreements, bilateral loan agreements, and ISDAs
- Prepare regular reports to senior management for cash flow forecasting, monitoring of debt portfolio,hedging, and performance metrics
- Work with Financial Reporting department in preparation of SEC filings, board packages as required
- Assist external and internal auditors in review of controls as requested, SOX 404 compliance testing
- Perform in-depth financial analysis on special projects as requested
- Manage and mentor a team of financial analysts responsible for servicing the debt portfolio
- Maintain written policies and procedures for the Treasury group
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Finance/Accounting or similar field of study
- Ten+ years experience in finance, accounting and/or treasury
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Possess excellent organization and project management skills, leadership skills as well as the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have the ability to analyze operations and initiate changes to improve property performance
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, ELS offers a rich benefits package including: competitive salary, bonus program, comprehensive medical, dental, and Rx coverage, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.