Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
Our Tampa Regional office is seeking qualified candidates for our Senior Escrow Manager position. The Senior Escrow Manager will provide clerical and administrative support to the Construction and Escrow/Sales Department. Specific duties include: maintaining files, handling all incoming/outgoing mail and telephone calls, problem solving, information gathering, etc.
- Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Cost Detail Reports for Sales
- Tracking P.O.’s
- A/P – processing bills
- Tracking Titles of Inventory Homes
- Attend weekly construction meetings
- Take all over flow incoming calls for Escrow/Sales Department
- Invoicing Catalyst software.
- Maintain and keep all documentation organized.
- Work with qualifying vendors making sure they meet all requirements.
- Help with tracking project cost to maintain budget restrictions.
- Maintain office supply and equipment for your department
- Producing and distributing notes and documentation at scheduled meetings
- Process commissions
- Education and/or Experience - Education and/or Experience - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. Some Real Estate experience is preferred
- Language Skills -Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as grade percentages; completion and other analytical statistics.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make suggestions for change based on those conclusions.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, you should have above average ability to perform word processing and data entry into spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Must possess knowledge of sending and receiving email as well as retrieving information from the Internet.
- Other Skills and Abilities - Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, managers and residents. Possess excellent organization and project management skills, leadership skills as well as the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.