Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are seeking a qualified Outbound Sales rep to join our team in our Tampa location.
Job Duties Include:
- Not a Timeshare or Travel Club
- Mon-Fri Day or Evening Shift Available
- Base plus commission and monthly bonus
- No face to face presentations
- No cold calling. We're assisting our current membership base
- Earn $50,000- $80,000 or more (based on performance)
- Must be proficient in all major computer software systems
- Experience using "Clearslide" presentation software is a plus
- Must be self starter, focused and determined to meet sales expectations
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Must possess, professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with our RV Dealers over the phone.
- Ability to use Windows Applications, Email, Word, Powerpoint and Excel effectively along with ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
- Must be flexible with hours and scheduling.
- Must be accurate in all work and detailed oriented.
- Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight.
- Prior office systems, assistant duties a plus
***Monday-Saturday, flexible hours, Day/Evening available.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.