Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our property in Phoenix, AZ. As an assistant, you maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents while helping to ensure the financial goals are met. You will also support the Property Manager in providing wonderful customer experiences for our residents and guests. Our AAs live our four core values; empathy, enthusiasm, ownership and communication, and use this to help us imagine a place where everyone feels welcomed home.
What will your job look like?
- You process community accounts payables in an automated accounting system.
- You help with monthly collection and processing of rent checks; this includes collections, deposits and entering data into our systems.
- You assist with processing paperwork for residents upon move-in and move-out, including faxing resident applications for background checks and data entry of move in/out data
- You also help process MasterCard CCER reconciliations.
- Because you're good using systems, you build and edit spreadsheets and correspondence as directed.
- We don't want to run out of supplies, so you will order them as needed.
- You will maintain community files, including resident files, financials, MEF's, operating reports, income statements, etc. This requires you to make photocopies and sends facsimiles as needed.
- We have visitors stopping by and you will be the one to greet them. You are the backup to the sales staff and handling customer inquiries via telephone and give tours of property as needed.
- You work closely with management in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and integrity of ELS
- We have a strong team environment and you will help maintain open communications with all regional staff and community.
- You research and carry out the implementation of ELS sponsored activities.
- We do a lot of training and development, and you will attend and participate in training programs and seminars.
- You may run errands such as delivering various communications to guests or residents as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
These are the skills we are looking for:
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent plus at least one year of office experience.
- You enjoy people and are skilled at working with the public.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are on-point and you are organized and detail oriented.
- You type at least 40 wpm and are proficient using Word and Excel and are nimble using computer systems.
- If you have experience with automated accounting systems, this is a plus.
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.