Thousand Trails, part of the Equity Lifestyle Properties (NYSE: ELD) portfolio, is the largest and most successful provider of RV resorts and campgrounds in North America with over 80 locations in 22 states and British Columbia, Canada. We have combined the beauty and relaxation of a scenic nature preserve with the resort-style amenities and security of an exclusive club. At each resort, we provide a secure, gated environment with park rangers who look out for our guests' safety – so you can focus on having fun. Today our parks are enjoyed by more than 100,000 member families and guests.
Thousand Trails is searching for a supportive, communicative and attentive CRM Analyst to collect, archive, analyst, and evaluate the contact center's customer and transactional data collected through multiple sources to create management reports, customer service initiatives, and to help the contact center managers facilitate and streamline business choices.
- Be familiar with techniques such as data mining, correlation, and pattern recognition to analyze customer and transactional data.
- Compile data from multiple sources to create management reports essential for the operation of the contact center.
- Work closely with our IT department and third party data suppliers on any technical issues.
- Maintain various systems and data to ensure data availability and integrity.
- Assist with various ad hoc data analysis as needed for management reporting, developing new reporting, or troubleshooting data issues.
- Qualified candidate will have experience using SQL, Excel, Oracle Databases, ACD phone systems, and a predictive dialer. Experience with various computer operating systems a plus.
- Education and/or Experience: three to five years of CRM experience. College degree preferred or HS diploma with related work experience.
- Customer service or call center environment experience a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Above average ability to perform word processing and data entry into spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Excel. Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to communication clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to analyze data and understand key performance indicators.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.