Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent for our roles – confirmed self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We are seeking a qualified Lease Administrator for our Tampa, FL Regional Office. As a Lease Administrator, you will oversee a portfolio of resorts as well as monitor and manage rent increases and lease information in an organized and efficient manner to meet Equity LifeStyle Properties' business goals.
What will you be doing?
- Using our Manage America software, you will: create and run reports to verify data and make corrections as necessary, apply rent increase calculation and manage late fee profiles per lease type, and update leases with new language or market rents.
- Act as a coordinator for the new lease approval process and maintain files of approved leases.
- You will monitor our portfolio for monthly rent increases as well as read, interpret and update leases.
- You partner with managers regularly to ensure proper mailing of rent increase letters and answer questions regarding lease tracking.
- You will train appropriate property personnel in lease execution and properly tracking leases.
- Run and review reports of activity/turnover for accurateness of rental rates and contact managers to rectify any inaccuracies.
- Review resident accounts/ledger for possible errors in rent charges or credits.
- You provide system support to managers with regard to rent charges, screening, and documents processing.
- Recommend and update lease types at communities where necessary.
- Work with an analyst to coordinate approved rates in budget.
- Minimal travel may be required.
What are your qualifications?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, accounting, or finance.
- You have 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a real estate or lease administration capacity.
- You are computer literate with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other web-based applications including email and financial systems.
- If you have experience in automated accounting and rental software, this is a plus.
- You are highly organized and have strong attention to detail.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are superb.
- You maintain a valid driver's license.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, our benefits include:
Medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.