Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 properties in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Accounts Receivable Coordinator for our Chicago - Home Office. This position will report to the Senior Manager of the Cash Management Department.
Job Duties included:
- Monitor/analyze Delinquencies (Aging, etc.)
- Monitor/analyze prepaids
- Review prepaids and Security Deposits on Former Residents
- Review for timely write offs
- Review Late Fees/other charges
- Rent Concessions
- Consistency across country in terms of trans (bill codes) used
- Aging Review Analysis
- Trend analysis
- Learning systems to help train (if needed) and troubleshoot
- Perform AR research as needed
- Develop AR training manual for MH and RV
- Unclaimed Property
- Research and process annual unclaimed property (annual letters to residents, etc.)
- Other duties as requested
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately
- Strong organizational skills; strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to research issues on the internet and with government agencies
- Knowledge of MS office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be a self starter and have the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make suggestions for change based on those conclusions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, managers and residents.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.