Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant for our property in Tuscon, Arizona. The successful candidates maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents, while ensuring the financial goals are met.
Job Duties include:
- Process community A/P's in an automated accounting system i.e. Catalyst
- Assist in the monthly collection and processing of rent and RV reservation payments; this includes collections, deposits and data entry
- Assist with the processing of paperwork for residents upon move-in and move-out
- Assist in making RV reservations; this includes making sure the RV's fit in the size of the site
- Create and edit spreadsheets and correspondence as directed
- Order office supplies as directed
- Maintain community files, including but not limited to, resident files, financials, MEF's, operating reports, income statements, etc
- Greet visitors and residents
- Work closely with management in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of ELS
- Maintain open communications with all regional staff and community
- Research and carry out the implementation of ELS sponsored activities
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and tours of property as needed
- Make photocopies and send facsimiles as needed
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as requested
- Run errands such as delivering various communications to guests or residents as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of office experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Must be able to type 30-40 wpm
- Computer proficiency required, Word and Excel preferred
- Experience with automated accounting systems and reservation systems a plus
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.