Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of RV resorts and campgrounds and Manufactured Home Communities in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an OTA (Online Travel Agency) Marketing Coordinator position. This position’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Support, manage and grow the company’s new OTA campground website and mobile app.
- Set up and manage online content (photos, property information, amenities, description, web links etc…), onboarding and supporting campground partners,
- Generate advertising revenue,
- Conduct ongoing quality assurance and user testing,
- Provide metric reports on the website’s performance.
The OTA Marketing Coordinator will also assist the marketing team with property and rental inventory setup on current and prospective OTA partners such as Airbnb, Expedia, and Booking.com.
Job Duties Include:
- Monitor and report on progress of the OTA website and application initiatives to ensure project benchmarks and deliverables are achieved.
- Communicate project scope and collaborate with stakeholders, IT developers and quality assurance testers.
- Engage third party campground owners on website promotions and upgrade opportunities to premium listing packages.
- Provide customer support to campground owners to troubleshoot and escalate any issues.
- Solicit advertising opportunities for the website within the industry vertical to generate revenue.
- Test and audit inventory, pricing, web links, content and images on OTA website and app on a frequent basis.
- Develop and implement project plans for OTA website marketing initiatives including recommended enhancements, promotions, goals, and reporting.
- Work closely with the IT team and developers to ensure website feeds and API’s are functioning properly.
- Monitor and assist with maintenance of the OTA website (front end & back end).
- Support marketing initiatives including implementation and reporting of marketing campaigns for the OTA website.
- Collaborate with other departments to obtain needed information, reports, creative, and other required components.
- Work with property managers to trouble shoot website technical issues as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Marketing or related field
- 2 years successful experience with OTA (Online Travel Agency) marketing coordination or in a related industry
- Proven track record in advertising sales
- Proficient in running reports, business correspondence, and instructional materials for marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, CMS programs, and desktop publishing
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once while completing quality work on timely basis.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to travel 20%.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants for their interest.