Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the foremost operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our appealing properties, located in the most desirable regions of the country, offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this view and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to developing a culture that is significant, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the outright best talent in the market for our roles – confirmed self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We are seeking a qualified Marketing Specialist in our Chicago Home Office. As a Marketing Specialist, you will develop strategic partnerships with companies and clubs that have synergies and related customer populations in the hospitality, travel and leisure industries. These partnerships will enable ELS to develop outreach programs to attract new customers through the promotion of a variety of product offerings. The goal of this position is to reach new customers by leveraging a variety of marketing channels supported through the partnership.
What will you be doing?
- In collaboration with other team members, you will develop and implement strategic initiatives that increase exposure for ELS’ RV resorts, campgrounds and communities across multiple brands including Encore RV Resorts, Thousand Trails and MyMHCommunity.
- You will increase revenue and occupancy through strategic outreach to target customers and by increasing ELS’ brand awareness and business to the external marketplace.
- With analysis and by tracking the progress of marketing partnerships and initiatives, you will leverage successes to build out robust marketing programs.
- Working with ELS’ Property Marketing, Creative and Marketing Analytics teams, you will coordinate and track the development and distribution of marketing materials including flyers, ads, emails, brochures, and more.
- You work as the liaison between marketing partners and ELS internal teams.
- You manage existing third party relationships as well as develop new strategic alliances in the US market.
- You collaborate with ELS’ Operations teams throughout the U.S. on property-specific initiatives and promotions.
- You regularly and effectively communicate to all levels of management about the planning, implementation, and ongoing management of all partnerships.
- You maintain marketing budget and cost expenditures.
- You support various marketing and business development initiatives outside of the partner marketing focus.
- Some travel within the US required to develop partnerships and to ensure marketing initiatives support overall business goals.
Your qualifications include:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree and/or 4+ years of business development, partner management or marketing communications experience with proven ability to establish, manage and grow third party relationships
- You can calculate figures and amounts, especially as it relates to buying, receiving and pricing merchandise. You can understand, analyze and interpret spreadsheets, tables and graphs. You can calculate promotional costs as well as profit and loss in the market.
- You are computer literate and are comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and other web-based applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, managers, and residents. Possess excellent organization and project management skills, leadership skills as well as the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, ELS offers a rich benefits package including: competitive salary, bonus program, comprehensive medical, dental, and Rx coverage, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our excellent resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thank all applicants.